Saturday, August 22, 2009

Oh, How They Grow!



Now Tristan is 2 1/2 and Stella is over 5. It has been amazing watching Stella and Tristan become the little people that they are today! They have such a natural kinship with one another. They truly love each other and care about the other's happiness. Stella is such a mother hen to Tristan. The other day she actually buckled him into his car seat! That made me laugh! And he follows her around like a lost puppy. He does everything that she does and wants to be just like her. They are opposites in every way imaginable, but their differences are what make them who they are! We love each of them for their unique personalities and characteristics.

Stella is funny, sweet, kind, animated, and loving. She makes friends wherever she goes and only sees the good in others. I love that about her! I hope she will always have some of that innocence as she grows up and gets older. She has such a big heart!

Tristan is smart, passionate, persistent, and energetic. He is a busy boy and loves to try anything and everything. Once he gets his mind set on something he doesn't give up until he figures it out. This can be a blessing and a curse! I love his dedication, but he tends to get frustrated when he can't get it at first.

They both grow so fast that I can't believe already how quickly time goes by. Stella's in Kindergarten now and next year Tristan will be in pre-school. I make sure to savor every moment of it. It took us so long to get to this point and I never take it for granted! There is no where I would rather be than with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment